Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just Got Off The Air! Sirius Radio Interview Wrap Up.

Well I just got off the phone with the Blog Bunker on Sirius Satellite Radio. Had a great interview and got to rattle on about my views on the recent Quinnipiac University Poll that shows Barack Obama leading McCain in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania as well as Mike Huckabee's admonition to the GOP to not "demonize Obama".

I think I managed to get through it without embarrassing myself too much and the host and I hit it off pretty well. One of the last things we discussed was the possibility of a 3rd part candidate being a "spoiler" in the campaign. My money is on Ron Paul. Even though he is not the libertarian candidate, he has a really loyal following and it might be strong enough to siphon of some GOP votes. It would be nice to see that after the years of Ralph Nader doing the same for the Democrats.

If any of you heard the interview, let me know what you thought. I don't have Sirius, so I couldn't record it. Oh well, I hear myself talk enough. Besides, the last thing my partner needs is to have to listen to me rant on the radio, he gets enough of my pontificating live and in-person.

No comments: