Friday, August 17, 2007

Jenna Engaged - Expecting?

Jenna Bush is engaged? This follows closely on the heels of suspicions that Jenna seems a bit chunky lately. Her weight gain could be just that, or it might be that “family way” thing. DC rumors are circulating that the President’s daughter might be pregnant, and the news of the engagement have done nothing to stifle them.

Her intended is her longtime boyfriend, Henry Hager. White House sources confirmed the wedding plans but no details are set as of this date. I have to wonder if the first family night not be getting grandchildren soon. As my mother once told me with a wink, the first baby might arrive a couple of months early, but the rest will take 9 months.

2 comments:

Michele Boselli said...

ciao! I would love to exchange links if you like my blog :)

Michele Boselli said...

ok, done!
I read on today's italian major paper that H R Clinton's daughter Chelsea is engaged and there might be a race to and on the weddings.
ciao!