Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Music Videos from the Front. Blah blah blah - Iraq Mix!

Gays in the military? They might already be there! Or not.

Cute video by one of our enlisted men. His words about this:

"Created by Codey Wilson and his elite step team of volunteers. The video is an EXAGGERATED act of a possible future military that is open to any sexual preference. Please don't try to cause us any problems. We're just a few good guys trying to enjoy ourselves and get this deployment over with. No one in the video is gay... that we know of, nor am I. Sorry guys.(political correctness) I am NOT saying it IS ok to be gay in the military. I am not saying it's NOT OK. As a wanna be student actor and film maker I was forced to release this early due to our friend in Afghans lip sinked music video. I have to admit I feel a bit more creative but he has my respect. Making these things around here is really scary because we're taking major risks. You know you love it. Enjoy it. Spread it."

No comments: