Sunday, July 15, 2007

Murdering Gays - "God's Work" Says Suspect

A man from Cypress, Texas is being held in the murder of a Southwest Airlines flight attendant he believed was gay. Terry Magnum went to the Montrose area of Houston looking for Gays to kill as part of his "mission".

"I believe I'm Elijah, called by God to be a prophet," said 26-year-old Mangum, " ... I believe with all my heart that I was doing the right thing."

Funny, I never remember Elijah murdering people in the Bible, but maybe I don;t read the same version as Terry. Magnum apparently believed God spoke to him and told him to do it.

Another example of crazy fundamentalism. Fundamentalism is one of the most dangerous problems we have in the US and someone should really look into whatthese wacko preachers teach their flocks.

No comments: