Friday, July 20, 2007

Dick Cheney & George Bush's Colon

Well finally Dick Cheney will stop pretending that he is the Vice President and assume the powers which we all know he already has. Saturday, President Bush will undergo a colonoscopy and be "out" for a couple of hours. During that time Dick Cheney will be acting President. Acting? Oh yes and there has to be the mandatory, "out, you mean more than usual?"

Aside from the jokes, this makes for interesting musings. I have spoken with folks who have little doubt that Cheney will use his "acting president" powers to do something drastic. I don't suspect anything that abrupt, but I do fervently pray for Bush's doctor and anesthesiologist to not screw anything up. The last thing I want to see is Dick Cheney sitting in the Oval Office.

So as long as we are making predictions, I predict that Bush will have a couple of small polyps removed during the process and afterward he will be just fine. Surprised? Well I just want him healthy for the War Crimes trials that should be taking place if the Congress does it's job.

No comments: