Monday, May 03, 2010

Note Regarding the Phelps Posting

OK, I have been getting a lot of replies to my post about the Phelps cult and here is the deal. If you want to spew bile and venom, please have the cajones to use your name. I will not post ANY annonymous comments from this day forward.

If you want to debate Biblical inerrancy,  you need to find another forum.  I will be happy to discuss the scriptures with a same rational person, but using "sword verses" is not allowed here.  However, to those delightful people who sent me so many hateful remarks about my being an "abomination" check Leviticus and let me know when you can fulfill all the requirements there.

Come on people, you can be Christian and still have the ability to think rationally!

Enough said.

1 comment:

Vince said...

Preach on