Monday, July 27, 2009

Kinky Police Assault Suspect With Anal Tazer!

It sounded like a recording from one of the many dungeon parties I have attended, unfortunately, this was a real non-consensual scene with police.

Officer #3: Do you feel this?

Complainant: Yes, sir.

Officer #3: Do you feel that? That’s my -

Complainant: Okay

Officer #3: -Taser up your ass.

Complainant: Okay

Officer #3: So don’t move.

Complainant: I’m trying not to. I can’t breathe.

Burn marks were found to confirm just where the Taser was. Now the person being arrested and subdued is suing for use of exceptional force. Later the following was recorded.

Officer #3: Now do you feel this in your balls?

Complainant: I do, sir. I’m not going to move. I’m not gonna move.

Officer #3 Now I’m gonna tase your balls if you move again.

Officer #3: Okay, I’m gonna take this Taser out of your asshole now. Are you going to fight with me?

Complainant: No, not at all, sir.

Now, I am not saying police shouldn't use occasional force to subdue a suspect, but this guy was already handcuffed and laying on the floor. A police ombudsman who issued a report in Boise where the incident occurred agreed.

No comments: