Thursday, July 03, 2008

AFA Wants To Boycott McDonald's - Another Good Reason To Order A Big Mac!

I am no fan of McDonald's Hamburgers. That said, since hearing the American Family Association has launched a boycott of the fast-food chair, I will try my best to stop in to Mickey-D's for coffee whenever possible.

The new McCafe that just opened near my house has pretty good coffee and free WiFi wo hey, whats not to like?

The AFA is boycotting McDonald's because of, you guessed it, the gay thing! Their reason? Seems McDonald's Vice President of Communications Richard Ellis will serve on the Board of Directors of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC). To the God Fearing and Homo-Fearing folks at the AFA that is tantamount to joining NAMBLA.

So to all my gay readers and friends, stop into Mickey-D's for a Happy Meal today. To the right-wing wackos at the AFA, get over it!

No comments: