Friday, February 08, 2008

Condi Rice Touted For VP - Told You So!

I hate to be an "I told you so" guy, but hey, "I told you so!" Looks like there is an alleged grass-roots effort to get Condi Rice on the ticket. Duh! I stated in my blog over a year ago that McCain had cut some kind of deal with the GOP and the White House and he would end up being the candidate. I also predicted that Condi Rice would be tapped for VP to blunt the possibilities of either and Obama or Clinton candidacy. ( Though I did think Cheney would leave and Condi would be seated as incumbent VP...we'll see!)

Well here it comes. "Think Condi ‘08" has cranked up and is touting her qualities for a running mate. Watch that convention and you will most likely see that happen. There were obviously deals made about the time McCain started looking more like Bush II. Now President Bush is endorsing him at the CPAC convention. Mark my words!

No comments: