Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lots Of Government Snooping on My Blog - Welcome Folks!

Funny how all of a sudden I have lots of hits from Virginia, and most of them from government organizations or contractors? Also, most of those hits are going to the article about the Cheney Impeachment measure that was recently blocked. Some hits even came from the Naval Research Lab, just down the street from Mr. Cheney’s abode at the Naval Observatory. I gotta wonder if there might be a connection.

So to all those snoopers form the government, I am not a threat. I am only expressing my opinions on the issues of the day. The last time I checked, this was still in the Constitution, at least for now. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and ask. I am about as open and accessible as anyone.

To the folks at Homeland Security and the TSA, I would appreciate the items you stole from my luggage a few weeks ago. These were checked at the Tampa Airport and mysteriously disappeared before arriving in Dallas. One was a legal stungun, the kind that I use for kinky fun, and the other was a collapsible police baton, also used for the above mentioned fun. Both were in my checked luggage and legal to transport.

To anyone else reading this, sorry for the digression, but I had to let them know. I send a claim, but I doubt I will ever hear anything from them. A word of caution. TSA and the folks inspecting your bags apparently have sticky fingers. If it’s valuable, carry it with you and if it’s not legal to carry on a plane, ship it or leave it home.

No comments: