Friday, May 25, 2007

Bush Plants Seeds Of Way Out In Iraq - Anybody Else See This?

Call me crazy, and I am sure some of you will, but I think I heard Bush’s “out” for Iraq in the press conference yesterday. He made it clear that we are there at the request of the Iraqi government and as long as they want us there we will stay.

First of all I don’t think we were there at the request of the government of Saddam, but that’s a different matter. Here is the trick, and I use the word trick because these crooks that run the White House do nothing straightforward. That emphasis on being there at the request of the Iraqi government is the key. If they tell us they no longer want us there, we leave!

If the pressure on Bush to withdraw troops gets too bad, he simply tells the puppet government of Iraq to tell us we are no longer needed. Mission accomplished! Another great deception brought to you by the Bush Administration.

Think about it!

No comments: