Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Enough Violence!

OK, I have officially had it from politicians and pundits, myself included.  So much crap has been flying around from the right and the left in the wake of the Arizona shootings there seems to be no point in trying to speak in softer tones.  Palin is unrepentant and even used the term Blood Libel, which is a not so veiled anti-Semitic dig whether she realizes it or not.

From now on I will try my best to ignore the wackos and people advocating violence in future posts. That kind of discourse has no place here or anywhere.

So, sorry for the past activities that might have fed into that craziness.  Just not going to do it anymore.

That said, there are lots of political, spiritual and sexual topics that don't include crazy talk and most especially guns.  Sound like I am fed up with it, yup you betcha!

2 comments:

Vince said...

Bravo for you Hardy. If only others will do the same.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I hate hate.

richard h.
fort worth, texas, usa