Friday, April 02, 2010

New to CNN - Right-Wing Wack Jobs!

Yes, buckling to the ratings over at Fox, CNN figures it can get ratings by hiring a new right-wing wack-job named Erick Erickson. Formerly a blogger at RedState, his downright stupid remarks are hardly worthy of a new organization.

Take his response to the Census. Part of the survey is a detailed form called the American Communities Survey. This form asks questions that help give the government and lawmakers a better idea of the living conditions and demographics of the country. Without this kind of information it's only an educated guess about how American's live and work. Valuable info such as commute times and availability of indoor plumbing all fall into this survey's purpose. (and yes there apparently are folks without indoor plumbing in the 21st century.)

Erick's response?
"I'm not filling out this form. I dare them to try and come throw me in jail. I dare them to. Pull out my wife's shotgun and see how that little ACS twerp likes being scared at the door. They're not going on my property. They can't do that. They don't have the legal right, and yet they're trying."
This is news? Oy vey!

No comments: