Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MCCain 18 Months Ago & Today - Video Worth Watching

The folks at AmericaBlog really do find the best stuff on the web sometimes. This video released first by TPM shows how much John McCain has changed in the past 18 months. He was vigorous and energetic in the primaries and now stumbles and looks absolutely frail. I had not seen the last clip in this video but it confirms what I have begun to suspect about McCain, he is slowly becoming a confused old man.

As an aging American myself, I have nothing against being older, but I do have a problem with a doddering old guy as president. That position is far too important to have someone who just can't seem to make sense anymore hold it. Worse still is his Vice President nominee. Sarah Palin has no business being on the GOP ticket and her choice shows a loss of direction and poor judgement that has come to symbolize that party's leadership.

Watch it and really remember this when you vote.

No comments: