Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Huckabee Dismisses Post In McCain Cabinet - Not Enough Money!

If you ever needed proof that FOX News was an arm of the GOP look at the revolving door of politicians who are becoming FOX news personalities. Karl Rove splits his duties between giving the McCain campaign advice through back channels and appearing on air as an apologist for the Bush administration.

Now Mike Huckabee will join him. Huckabee recently taped a pilot for a new FOX News show with a live audience. According to reports, Huckabee says it will be "unlike anything that's on Fox". Maybe he means it will have shreds of truth in it?

In a New York Post interview he was asked if he would consider a post in a McCain administration and on that matter, Huckabee was very clear.

"Why would I want to do that?" Huckabee says.

"I'm gonna have a good life out here in the private sector," he says. "Why would I go back to telling everybody in the world how much money I make and . . . barely surviving to have some obscure cabinet post and have some 20-year-old from the White House telling me what I'm gonna do?"

Like a good neocon, Huckabee sells out for the cash!

No comments: