Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hillary Has Millions In Debt And No Campaign

It’s no secret that Hillary needs cash. Her campaign ended with her owing millions in debt. It is still unclear whether the Obama campaign will help her out with the staggering $9.5 million in unpaid bills, but there are meetings with top Clinton fundraisers going on already.

I encourage you to contribute to the Obama campaign, but once you have done that, why not give a little to Senator Clinton as well. She fought a long fight and has really broken the glass ceiling for a lot of women in politics. She deserves a big thank you and help with her financial problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos, Hardy! I'm glad to see you, too, are ready to make nice. I'm always a little amused (and a little baffled) at how democrats during the primaries, can sling mud, pull hair, bite, scratch, and poke each other in the eye, figuratively speaking, and then, when the dust has settled and one nominee emerges, they form up side by side, and fight with all their might against the 'publicans. Reminds me of me and my little brother when we were kids.