Thursday, May 11, 2006

NSA & Bush Are Out Of Control!

For a long time I thought it was just me who thought the Bush administration was trying to consolidate power and become a de-facto dictatorship. After a few friends called me "crazy" I let it go. But now I have company. CNN's Jack Cafferty made the best argument today on TV. Crooks & Liars has the clip.

Watch it. Watch it again and then write Cafferty and thank him for having the guts to say what is really going on. With a goose stepping congress controlled by Neo-cons and a judiciary that is fast becoming a rubber stamp, it doesn't take much to envision an executive branch that can pretty much do and say whatever it wants. That's the "unitary executive" concept. That translates into "dictatorship" and it's time it is brought back into balance as our nation's founders intended.

2 comments:

Indy6 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hardy Haberman said...

Indy6 said...
Hey, Hardy, I am down with a class action suit. You can reach me at ***************. Note the email address. Let's go get 'em