Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GOP Rep. Alan West Riding the Crazy Train Again

Alan West, Republican Representative from Florida has once again gone off into crazy territory when he told a group of constituents at a Tuesday town hall event that he's "heard" that dozens of his Democratic colleagues in the House are members of the Communist Party.

"Heard"?

Well if that is all it takes to make wild accusations, the I have heard that Alan West is a "secret child molester and supporter of cannibalism". Of course that is not true and I would never accuse West of either of those things, but I did hear it when I asked a friend to tell it to me. 

Hearing something doesn't make it true Mr. West.

This kind of nutty statement is West's stock and trade as the clip included in the link shows during his speech at CPAC.

No comments: