Friday, November 12, 2010

Pelosi Hints at ENDA During Lame Duck Session

OK, we have some people saying Pelosi is a toxic asset to the House, and others wondering what she can do to assure her the Minority Leader seat. Personally, I don't care, but I might be more interested if she actually does what she is hinting at. She has been toying with the idea of bring up ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act during the lame duck session of Congress.

Though this makes for interesting speculation, given the past record of the allegedly Democratic controlled Congress, I will cheer once I see it.  In the meantime, I am not holding my breath.  The lame duck session is going to be very full since the GOP has blocked all spending bills this year, so I kind of agree with Barney Frank, LGBT legislation this year is dead.

Prove me wrong Nancy!

No comments: