Friday, June 19, 2009

Obama Administration Agrees to LGBT Leadership Meeting

Somebody got the message! The Obama administration is having a major sit down with LGBT leaders next week to hash out DOMA and try to find a solution. That is a start. Pity it took such a fuss to get their attention.

I am reminded of my grandfather. He was a crusty old guy, a blacksmith by trade. He once told me how to train a mule. He said, "you roll up a newspaper and tap the mule on the nose but first you hit the mule over the head with a 2X4 to get his attention!"

Now where is that rolled up paper?

1 comment:

Don said...

Good news Harvey. I just finished a letter to some people I know working at the White House telling them we need some action. I said if they don't move soon they are going to have a full scale lgbt revolt on their hands. By that I mean abandoning Obama. We queens are not a patient lot.