Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Orlando, Florida Blogging - At The IAAPA!

I am attending the IAAPA convention and trade show this week in Orlando. It is the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions for the uninitiated. The trade floor is filled with vending supplies, games, consultants and even full sized rides. It is like a trade show on steroids and lots of fun as well as exhausting.

So why am I here? Well, I used to be in that business and now that I produce films and video I am soliciting business from parks and suppliers for industrial documentaries and instructional videos. Also, having a chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

I will post pictures of the madness in the next day or so from my camera/phone. Back to politics as usual soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast!!! Did Daddy Ron go with? I know he would just LOVE that sort of thing, too. I can hardly wait to see the pics!

And besides, man cannot live on politics alone.

Daddyron said...

Hi all no I did not go didnt know or forgot. I too am waiting for the pics. Be safe on the way home Hardy