Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Larry Craig Lying Again!

Larry Craig (R-ID) is really making lying into an art. In an interview with Matt Lauer on NBC last night, he stated categorically that he doesn’t use the internet.

“Matt, you won’t believe this. But I don’t use the Internet. I don’t have a computer at my desk. I’ve never used the Internet. It’s just not what I do. I e-mail with my BlackBerry. No, I did not know that. I had no reason to know that.”

Funny, the Washington Examiner notes that Craig not only has extensive internet experience, but he even won the Silver Mouse award for his web site, and he endorsed Mitt Romney for president on YouTube. Add to that his quote that he “Googled the term Mission Creep” and you got a big fat Republican Liar!

Come on Larry, fess up!

UPDATE: For those who want more, Huffington Post has a video clip from the interview. Amazing stuff, to watch this guy blatantly lying!

1 comment:

Alex said...

maybe someone else did it for him?