Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Restroom Sex Allegations Against Larry Craig

Larry “I’m not gay” Craig’s problems date back to 1982, as I noted in a previous post here on my blog. Turns out that in May of this year, months before the Minneapolis Airport arrest, Craig was accused of having sex with men in restrooms in Washington DC’s Union Station. In fact the Idaho Statesman newspaper interviewed Craig about this problem then and he also denied it. Now the Statesman has released an audio file and transcript of the man they said was most credible in the allegations.

Funny how the restroom thing popped up twice in different cities? Well maybe not so funny. Craig has trotted out his wife and emphatically stated he is innocent, but I have to wonder why there are so many reports culminating in an arrest? I gotta think this is a case of “if it walks like a pervert, and it quacks like a pervert, it must be a Republican”.

Listen to what he should have said in his statement to the press!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The part he left out . . .

"I'M NOT GAY!" I just wanted a blowjob. My wife refuses, and everyone knows guys are better at it, anyway.