Wednesday, August 08, 2007

GOP Slander Machine Cranks Up - "Osama/Obama" Again!

The primaries are not even over and the Republican Slander Machine is already in full-tilt boogie. In the past few weeks two Republican lawmakers have been caught having their photos taken with right-wing signs slandering both Obama and Clinton. The latest is Republican Lindsey Graham of South Carolina who is posing with a hand made sign.

"Osama, Obama and Chelsea's Moma (sic) Say Cut and Run"

Earlier Mitt Romney was photographed holding the a similar sign. Interestingly the misspelled word "moma" as opposed to "momma" appears in both signs. This has all the earmarks of an intentional "whisper campaign" tactic, even though both camps deny any connection.

Graham said, "I was handed the sign by a rally attendee as I was leaving. I should have been more careful and I apologize.”

If you believe that, I have a great deal on some prime Florida swamp land.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Senator Graham got punked. Why else would “Moma” be misspelled? Several of my liberal friends tell me that the first thing they noticed about the Romney sign was how retarded it made South Carolinians look. I had to hold my tongue because I couldn’t disagree.

I believe that the Graham sign is an insidious liberal plot to take advantage of Senator Graham’s good nature, to trick him into having his photo taken with a sign that makes him and his supporters look retarded. To allow people to make wisecracks such as “Here’s Graham the cracker holding his sign,” and similar remarks.

We, we conservatives are NOT retarded. It is you liberals who need to GET A BRAIN!

Morans.