Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another Heterosexual Child Molester - This One Is A Cop

Well those dangerous heterosexuals have now been employed as policemen and just as I predicted, they have begun their reign of terror and child molestation! (Sarcasm Filter Off)

OK, look. If the right-wing-nuts can make blanket statements about gays, then I can make them about straights, especially when the statistics are on my side. Most child molesters are straight. The latest case is amazing. A cop in New Jersey got a 15 year old girl to perform oral sex ion him and he gets off with a 10 day sentence. SAY WHAT?

Yup, seems in Ocean City, New Jersey as long as you are a straight cop you can have sex with kids and get a 10 day sentence. I almost shouted when I read this.

So my question is, how come if it had been a gay man the sentence would have been much longer and the outrage would have been greater? Guess there is still no equal justice in this country.

No comments: