Monday, June 19, 2006

Dubai Still Running US Ports

Remember the big stink about Dubai World Ports running our port system? Remember Congress pledging action to stop it from happening? Remember Bush and Republicans quietly killing the legislation that would block the sale?

Well I remember 2 out of 3. That last one I don't remember. Why? Because it was snuck through the Republican controlled congress quietly so we wouldn't notice. Once again I have to stand up, open my window and yell, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

Watch the movie Network if you haven't seen it in a while. It is truer today than ever. And while you are yelling, remember to go to the polls in November and vote these bastards out of office. The GOP must be defeated this fall or America will fall further under the heels of the theocracy that is creating a neo-fascist state in place of our democracy.

No comments: