Thursday, April 06, 2006

University Students Hold BDSM Seminar

According to a story in the Wesleyan Argus, an undergraduate publication at Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT, Students are holding a seminar on BDSM. Student, Lola Pellegrino is leading the event, and though she claims she is not authority, she sees a need for the student population to be able to explore their kink armed with knowledge of safe, sane and consensual principals.

Sounds like the next generation of kinky folk are going to have an easier time of it that mine. We didn't have any seminars, just learned the ropes from older more experienced players and by trial and error. I have no regrets having learned by doing and from mentors, but today's BDSM education can really help people avoid some of the mistakes I made.

More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used the personal phone sex Olympics in my team talk. When I went to bed,
Kelly Holmes turned me on - which is sad for me isn�t it? personal phone sex