Friday, May 01, 2009

Hannity Still Silent On Waterboarding Demonstration

Sean Hannity, far-right standard bearer and media whore, has yet to make good on his boast that he would volunteer to be waterboarded for charity. He claimed this would prove it wasn't torture.

Since then Keith Olbermann has posted a $1000 per second prize for Hannity for every second he can endure the torture. So far no word from Hannity.

I'll help out. Since I have experience waterboarding people (albeit in a consensual SM sense as part of an interrogation role-play) I will galdly volunteer to perform the duites. I suspet I will not be taken up on my offer, and it's a good one too. My version of the turture is much milder than the kind indulged in by the CIA and other rogue government agencies. They bring their victim to the verge of drowning, a potentially deadly practice that risks getting water in the victims lungs. That often leads to pnuemonia.

So Mr. Hannity, my offer is this. I will assist in whatever capacity needed to help you raise funds for charity. I assure you that I won't do any permanent damage, but that you will gleefully confess to just about anything to get me to stop.

Sounds sadistic? You betcha.

No comments: