Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Disney Gives Chihuahuas A Reason To Dance!

OK, I really am not a big fan of talking animal movies, but occasionally one comes along that I find myself inexorably drawn to. Last year the strangely cute Ratatouille caught my eye. After all, who couldn’t love a talking rat that cooks? (ewww!)

This year it is a small dog that I often consider good only for punting practice, the Chihuahua. These tiny dogs seem to be born nervous and most that I have known have personalities that I would describe as “needy”. Of course that applies to most dogs.

Walt Disney, whose staple as long been talking animals, takes the tiny canine and makes it the star of a musical extraviganza, and if the trailers are any indication it will be big fun! So before all you Chihuahua lovers out there start flaming me, let me assure you that I do not really hate dogs, just needy dogs.

Watch and enjoy!

No comments: