Monday, November 13, 2006

Rush Limbaugh Finally Over The GOP

Rush Limbaugh may finally be over his affliction with the GOP disease. On his show last week after the elections he made the following remark:

"…people have been asking me how I feel all night long. The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried. "

Sounds like Rush has finally seen reality and understands that the Bush administration and the Neocons do not have a clue beyond their own nearsighted ideology. Creating his or her own reality has been a miserable failure and now that the fog is lifting even someone as right wing as Rush can see it. The Emperor Bush is naked as a JayBird and it’s time we threw him a towel.

My prediction: Cheney will step down within a year to allow a possible Republican Presidential candidate to have the benefit of incumbency. Karl Rove will be gone in a year and so will most of his Neocon goons.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship of state and it’s about time. Now all we have to do is keep whoever takes the help honest and accountable and firmly based in reality. That will be quite a job in itself.

No comments: