Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cheney Looking More And More Like Short-Timer

Well the office pools in DC are betting on the number of days Dick Cheney has left before he resigns for "health reasons" or the perennial "to spend more time with my family". I am betting on just over 30 days.

Why? Well, he has become a lead sinker on the line of the Neocons fishing for votes. He is also occupying prime real estate, the VP office. The GOP wants a viable candidate for President in there and not an aging war-horse. My guess is McCain will move comfortably into the office at Bush’s appointment and have a nice place to try for the top. Pretty early to speculate on running mates, but personally I see Condi Rice in there as well. Good combination? Only if you want more of the same disaster we have now.

My money is on a Democrat from Illinois.

No comments: