Thursday, September 30, 2010

Off to the House of Mouse

Friday, my partner and I will be winging our way to the sunny state of Florida for a pilgrimage to Disney World and the spawn of other attractions in Orlando.  I suspect we will walk our feet off and have a great time not only doing the tourist thing but visiting friends just a few miles away on Palm Coast.

I used to make a haj to Florida each year to visit the parks.  Now that focus has shifted to Fort Lauderdale and my friends at Beyond Leather which is one of my 3 "must" events every year.  I love that event, but it's nice to have a vanilla vacation as well, though I expect I will still find some kinky activities during the week.

Our cats are most likely delighted by our absence.  They will have the house to themselves, with the occasional visits of a delightful pet sitter and friends dropping by to collect the mail and check on the house.  I expect the kitties to be waiting eagerly when we return expecting souvenirs and extra attention.  I wonder if they make mouse ears for cats?

No comments: