Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Gibson Rant Released - Worse Than Others!

Wow!  Just when I thought I had heard all the venom Mel Gibson could spew, part 3 of the infamous tape comes out.  His language and dialogue is so bad a writer couldn't come up with this filth.  He rants and insults and spews more racial epithets and threats.

I feel like a voyeur listening to it, and yet it's like watching a train wreck, I just can't look away.

Gibson has lost his agent, his reputation such as it is and I would not be surprised if he didn't "go postal".  Someone needs to take him into protective custody or something really bad is going to happen.

In the long run I guess it is his just deserts.  His hatred and prejudice and severe mental problems have surfaced and it really makes him unattractive to anyone.  Unattractive is the worst thing an actor can be, especially a former "star" like Gibson.  Too bad.

No comments: